not my space anymore
I guess myspace locked up my account this week. I am guilty of trying to send all 7,000 firends a comment at the same time. here's the note I wrote to the myspace contact form:
Hello,
I do my best to keep my myspace activity within your guidelines. And I believe everything I send out is courteous and reasonable. Finally, I NEVER abuse the send message option. I hate getting silly stuff in my inbox, and I pay other people the same respect
Recently, I sent everyone a comment thanking them for helping me reach a goal. I know there is a limit to adding friends per day, and like I said before, I don't abuse the SEND MESSAGE option. But I was unaware that I couldn't' send as many comments as I want to.
Since my comment to all my friends, it seems that sending people a message has been completely disabled. And when adding a friend it shows that my profile has been deleted, and they are unable to accept.
Can you please let me know if this is permanent? Of if it is a temporary warning for excessive use, how long I will be unable to add someone new, or send a message.??
In closing, unlike many, many bands and profiles soliciting something, I use my profile responsibly. I do NOT add people randomly. I target a particular demographic of folks that I believe have similar interests as I. I appreciate all the work you guys do behind the scenes, and I completely understand that it must be a nightmare weeding out all the people with evil intentions.
Thanks for reading. I trust you will do what you have to do.
-augiealexander.com
a man who enjoys a place for friends
No comments:
Post a Comment